Donations are needed to keep up with the high server costs (hosts, panel, advertisement, ...). By donating, you offer the highest support possible to our network.
A purchase can take up to 15 minutes to process, and for you to receive. You must be online the server as well. If you don't receive your purchase within 12 hours, create a support ticket then about your issues.
The packages that you purchase here are intangible goods. We have a strict no refund policy. As you can not replace the items and or time taken to assign you your rank and or items, no refunds will be granted. You must be 18+ to donate. If you are under the 18, ask your parents first! This policy applies to all packages on the website ( http://shop.ham5teak.xyz ), and under no circumstances will refunds, either partial or full, be granted.
Attempts to bypass our refund policy via filing an un-authorized dispute with PayPal and or with your credit card company will result in a permanent removal of your rank from our network. It also could cause a police investigation regarding the charge-back. Charge-backing will lead to a permanent ban on our network, and a case may be opened with PayPal.
Your information provided upon check out whether private or public will not be: sold, exchanged, transferred or given to any other company and or person(s) without your consent. Other than for the sole purpose of delivering the purchased goods and or services.
Payments are handled by PayPal. If you have any payment questions or problems, please create a support ticket!
If you want to transfer your rank to another account, you can make a support ticket in forums. Please allow up to 48 hours for your rank to be transferred. Remember to show evidence that you own the account.
1. No refunds or Chargebacks or unreviewed Refunds will be accepted by Ham5teak, unless specifically required under relevant Consumer Law
2. Under NO CIRCUMSTANCES WILL “Change of Mind” Refunds be considered valid.
3. Any and all chargebacks will result in the permanent banning of the player from any and all Ham5teak and affiliated Services, plus reporting of the player to the Greater Minecraft Community.
4. All Chargebacks which have not been authorised will be pursued legally to the full extent applicable by Criminal and Civil Law, legal costs will be for your account. (Read this as you will be charged with Fraud).
5. If you encounter any issues with your purchase, please contact us on our discord server and log a ticket, our staff will be more than happy to assist you, alternatively, you may email support@Ham5teak.eu.
6. Ham5teak reserves the right to alter the content and/or availability of any donation package or item, at its sole discretion. Including but not limited to, price, content, availability, and both in Store and Ingame.
7. Payments are processed through third party payment systems, such as Stripe, PayPal etc, by donating through the donation store you acknowledge that Ham5teak does not take any responsibility for the processes and actions of the third-party systems, including lost payments, held payments, or intercepted payments, Only once payments have been received by Ham5teak, will items be released.
8. Ability to Accept Terms of Service
8.1 You affirm that you:
8.1.1 are either more than 18 years of age, or an emancipated minor, or possess legal parental or guardian consent, or deemed an adult,
8.1.2 are either the account holder, or have the legal permission of the account holder to transact on the account, and that you hold Ham5teak blameless, and that you are liable to reimburse the account holder, not Ham5teak, should you have acted without due consent,
8.1.3 are fully able and competent to bind yourself to the terms, conditions, obligations, affirmations, representations, and warranties set forth in these Terms of Service, and to abide by and comply with these Terms of Service.
9. Limited Liability
8.1 To the fullest extent permitted by law, in no event shall Ham5teak, its officers, directors, employees, or agents, be liable to you for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, punitive, losses or expenses or consequential damages whatsoever resulting from any (i) errors, mistakes, or inaccuracies of content, (ii) personal injury or property damage, of any nature whatsoever, resulting from your access to and use of our services, (iii) any unauthorized access to or use of our secure servers and/or any and all personal information and/or financial information stored therein, (iv) any interruption or cessation of transmission to or from our services, (iv) any bugs, viruses, trojan horses, or the like, which may be transmitted to or through our services by any third party, and/or (v) any errors or omissions in any content or for any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of your use of any content posted, emailed, transmitted, or otherwise made available via the services, whether based on warranty, contract, tort, or any other legal theory, and whether or not advised of the possibility of such damages.
9.2 We understand that, in some jurisdictions, warranties, disclaimers, and conditions may apply that cannot be legally excluded, if that is true in your jurisdiction, then to the extent permitted by law, Ham5teak limits its liability for any claims under those warranties or conditions to either supply you the services again (or the cost of supplying you the services again).
9.3 You specifically acknowledge that Ham5teak shall not be liable for the content or the defamatory, offensive, or illegal conduct of any third party and that the risk of harm or damage from the foregoing rests entirely with you.
9.4 The Service is controlled and offered by Ham5teak from its facilities around the world. Ham5teak makes no representations that the Service is appropriate or available for use in any location. Those who access or use the Service from any jurisdiction do so of their own volition and are responsible for compliance with local law rests with them.
By purchasing any item in this webstore, you are agreeing to comply with the Terms of Service. Items in the donation store may be subject to change without prior notice. We also reserve the right to change or modify any existing packages, perks, and the Terms of Service at any given time. It is the buyer's responsibility to keep up to date with the Terms of Service. Please note that we are not affiliated with Mojang AB in any way. Minecraft is a copyright of Mojang AB.